Urbanities is indexed by:
“This journal collects and publishes excellent ethnographic research.” “More people need to know about, read and cite these papers.” (Scopus Evaluation Team)
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences):dbh.nsd.uib.no
- SHERPA/RoMEO: http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/issn/2239-5725/
- Thomson Reuters Master Journal List (Emerging Sources Citation Index): http://mjl.clarivate.com/cgi-bin/jrnlst/jlresults.cgi?PC=EX&Word=*urbanities
- International Journal Guide (AJE – American verified journals) whitelist of reputable titles: https://www.journalguide.com/journals/urbanities-journal-of-urban-ethnography
- InfoBase Index: www.infobaseindex.com/index.php
- American Sociological Association: http://www.asanet.org/journals/PublishingOptions.cfm The American Sociological Association lists Urbanities as a suggested place for article submissions.
Several academic organizations have inbound links to URBANITIES and the journal is carried by many list-servers; for example:
International Urban Symposium (http://www.internationalurbansymposium.com/links/)
Palgrave Macmillan Social Sciences Matters (https://www.palgrave.com/us/social-science-matters/pardo-and-prato-on-why-ethnography-matters)
As well as:
WCAA; H-Net; Anpocs (the Portal of Brazilian Social Sciences), APEA (Professional Association of Anthropology); ABA; CIESAS (Mexican Centre of Research and Study in Social Anthropology); Conflictes Urbans (University of Barcelona); Balkans Digest; EASA (various networks); Socsci (Social Science, Israel); Compurb-l; etc.